Physical Education Teacher in Bahrain - Institute of Applied Technology
• Encourages ethical behavior;
• Facilitates life-long learning; and
• Utilises technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all training is conducted in an enthusiastic, dynamic, challenging, realistic and safe manner, in line with the training objectives and current modern philosophy and teaching methods.
• Conducting theoretical lectures, all practical PT lessons, individual and team sports.
• Management of facilities within or outside of the main gym, including health and safety checks and risk assessments.
• Adapt and work to the local working environment.
• Advise and assist the management in their personal development plan as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
• Minimum of 2 years of successful teaching experience.
• Being fit enough to perform easily, looking the part and leading by example at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• Maturity, intelligence, energy and a good sense of humour.
• Aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• Excellent initiative and enthusiasm.
• Diplomacy and tact.
• Good leadership and planning skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Patience, flexibility, strong personality and professional knowledge
Name Bayan F.H Alghalban