Senior Manager - Internal Audit - GEMS Education
· Evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of the design and operation of systems, procedures & internal controls, as established by the management, over their key business operational and financial reporting process’s, and give suitable recommendations in line with the best international practices.
· Review of information systems, operations and related internal controls and ascertain whether the desired results are obtained, and whether they are consistent with established objectives and policies.
· Suggest suitable procedures where there are no laid down procedures, and amend existing procedures where there is need for improvement.
· Preparation of internal audit reports with emphasis on risk associated with audit observations and recommendation of best practice.
· CA/CPA with good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and experience of 6-7 years or more in one of the Big 4 Audit firms or a reputable company.
· Familiar with all aspects of accounting, finance and audit management.
· Excellent Communication in English, both verbal and written.
· Good analytical and investigative skills.
· Exposure to multi-disciplinary environment.
· Ability to be firm on discipline, especially on technical issues of Finance, Audit, Systems, etc.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to meet tight reporting schedules
· Ability to work and develop team environment.
· Ability to work independently without supervision.
If you meet these criteria and have the drive and passion to support the continued growth of the GEMS Group then we would very much welcome your application via the GEMS Education website at www.gemseducation.com/careers
For assistance in completing your profile or submitting an application please email email@example.com